fbpx
best mark of speake...

Share:

best mark of speaker  

sitecode25
(@sitecode25)
20/12/2018 3:27 am  

best mark of speaker

as you think which mark is the best one for speaker ? i myself use many mark but unfortunatly  they haven't work after some times

i don't take care of audio too much and i use in bad way but if they have a good material the don't be distroied

which speaker do you use and are you satisfied ?

if yes .tell me about it and guide me please

[URL="<a href=" removed link "> removed link "]طراحی سایت[/URL]

James Connell
(@jamesconnell)
Member Admin
20/12/2018 9:58 am  

I use our own speakers, Corvus Reference Speakers. They will be available to purchase in the first quarter of 2019. I have a background in mixing and mastering classical and jazz recordings (acoustic instruments) and these are my personal favorite speakers of all that I have ever used.

This post was modified 5 months ago by bwilson

ReplyQuote
JoeFrance
(@joefrance)
31/12/2018 10:13 am  

James:

When do you think we can see at least a mock up or sketch version of the monitors?  Will they come in several veneer options or just studio black?  Will they have dedicated stands or suggested third-party makers like Skylan or Sound Anchor?  While aesthetics might seem unimportant to a "technician" if the speakers are going to go into a living room, aesthetic considerations will come into play. 

Thanks, and have a Happy New Year.

Joe

ReplyQuote
bwilson
(@bwilson)
Member Admin
08/02/2019 3:01 pm  

Hey Joe,

We're super glad you're interested in our new speakers. I just wish you could have made it to the Florida Audio Expo. We are getting tremendous feedback on the quality of the speakers. And, the pairing of the new speakers with our tried and true amps are a perfect match. Here's a pic of our room. We'll be posting more information on these speakers in the coming days and weeks. So, stay tuned!

IMG 7738

Operations - Raven Team

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register